Weekly Speech Improvement Class
Can I really improve the way I speak?
Yes, you can! If you know what you need to improve. Our weekly lessons will troubleshoot your specific speech and pronunciation challenges, based on your native language. You’ll learn exactly what to practice and exactly how to practice to completely transform the way you sound.
How Speech Improvement Can Help:
- Do you hate the sound of your voice in a recording or video?
- Are you nervous about speaking in front of other people?
- Do you work for an American company and have trouble expressing your ideas to your colleagues or clients?
- Are you tired of being asked about your accent or where you are from originally?
- Are your communication skills keeping you from a better job or a promotion?
If so, speech improvement classes will help. You CAN improve the way you speak. It just takes a little practice. Check out one of our recent lessons in the video above.
Weekly Speech Improvement Lessons Will:
- Improve your pronunciation so that your speech is clear and easy to understand
- Improve the sound and tone of your voice so you sound more confident and articulate when you speak
- Increase vocabulary by adding new idioms and more sophisticated vocabulary to your spoken English
- Improve your speaking skills to prepare for important tests like TOEFL, IELTS, and TOEIC
Here’s how it works:
You will get a new lesson every week. In each lesson, you’ll correct pronunciation, improve the sound of your voice, learn new idioms and vocabulary, and get specific homework assignments to apply what you are learning to you real-life conversations.
The Weekly Speech Class is pre-recorded (due to our students being in so many different time zones) but you can ask questions in the comments section of the lessons or use our voicemail feature so that you can hear the answer to your question.
The lessons are all available for review at any time. So if you miss a week, it's not a problem to catch up.
You will also have access to over 270 video lessons in our online Speech Improvement Center. This 22-Module program will improve the speech, voice, and pronunciation of anyone who speaks English as a second (or third or fourth or more!) language.
Most students use the Weekly Speech Class to learn new concepts, vocabulary, idioms, and more about spoken English and then refer back to The Speech Improvement Center to go deeper into specific speech and pronunciation challenges.
You Will Still Sound Like YOU. But Better!
- Your speech will be easier to understand
- You’ll have stronger public speaking skills
- You'll gain the confidence to say exactly what you mean. You won't need to avoid certain words because they are difficult for you to pronounce.
- You'll have a more powerful, more confident sounding voice
- You'll speak with a natural, fluent rhythm
- You'll gain an improved, more impressive vocabulary
- You'll have trained your ear to better understand native English speakers
We are NOT going to change your personality. We are NOT going to erase your culture or your heritage. We are NOT going to make you sound like a robot. We are going to help you speak in a way that does not interfere with your career goals, your everyday conversations, or your social interactions.
You’re still going to sound like you, just more articulate and easier to understand!
If you have 10 minutes a day to commit to practice, you can sound better than you ever thought possible. Let your speech be your greatest asset and give you a competitive edge in all areas of your life.
Get Started Today:
- Start today and hear the improvement with the very first lesson. Be easily understood and forget about having to repeat yourself when you speak.
- All lessons available any time, any day, anywhere in the world. New lessons added every week.
- Convenient, automatic monthly payments with no commitment. Cancel your membership at any time. You can cancel your membership yourself from your student dashboard. No explanations required!
- The Assessment Center offers free speech evaluations. As many as you need. And yes, your speech will be evaluated by a real live person (not speech software) with years of speech improvement experience. We are happy to offer feedback and answer any questions that you have. We LOVE interacting with our students.