ON-DEMAND TRAINING SESSIONS FOR
ACCENTS, DIALECTS, PRONUNCIATION
Done-for-you materials and session activities for rhythm, intonation, common words, common phrases, and every sound of American English.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR ACCENT TRAINING
Get access to over 300 speech training videos AND downloadable PDFs and audio lessons to share with your students or use for your own practice.
Created by a Speech-Language Pathologist with over 22 years of experience, our lessons and materials will:
- Permanently improve speech habits
- Save you tons of time and prep work
- Keep your students excited about coming back for more sessions
Take a look at the Table of Contents by clicking here:GET ACCESS NOW
You'll be billed automatically every month, until you cancel. You can easily cancel your membership yourself (or contact us for help) and there is no minimum commitment required.GET ACCESS NOW
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
Are all the materials downloadable?
Do I have permission to use all the materials in my private sessions?
Is there a minimum enrollment commitment?
Can I purchase access for students in my own programs/classes?
ACCENT CHANNEL METHOD TEACHERS
If you have completed The Accent Channel Teacher Training Program, you can log into the course to get coupon codes and links for 50% off and one free month when your first student enrolls:GET COUPON CODES
WANT YOUR STUDENTS TO HAVE THEIR OWN ACCOUNTS?
Your students can join and create their own accounts for practice between sessions.
Major Benefits to Students:
- Immediate Access to all lessons.
- Easy to log in and practice daily.
- Over 30 hours and 300+ video training sessions for practice between sessions.
- Downloadable PDF worksheets and audio files to save and share.
Major Benefits to You:
- Save time, money, and stress: No need to create materials, store and host your own videos, or worry about tech issues. We've done all the work for you.
- See your students improve more quickly because it's so easy to practice between sessions.
- Add value to your private sessions by offering a huge library of engaging lessons, session activities, and homework assignments to your students.
Questions? Send an email to [email protected]