The Accent Channel Student Practice Library
On-demand speech training sessions for rhythm, intonation, common words, and every sound of American English.
Would you (or your students) like to have access to over 290 training videos for practice between sessions?
With The Accent Channel Student Libraries, your students create their own online account, then log into the libraries on their own time. They can practice with the videos between sessions and download corresponding PDFs and audio files so you don't have to send practice materials. Just tell them which lessons to work on.
This is the same practice library that I use with my own students and I cannot tell you how much time it saves me.
You can take a look at the Table of Contents for the Student Libraries by clicking here:
Major Benefits to Students:
- Can access video lessons using a computer, smartphone or tablet browser, 24/7 from anywhere with Wi-Fi. there's also an app so no excuses not to practice!
- Easy to log in and practice daily
- Over 25 hours and 290+ video training sessions for practice between sessions
- Downloadable PDF worksheets and audio files
Major Benefits to You:
- You don’t have to worry about creating, storing, and hosting your own videos or other practice materials
- You don’t have to send audios and sheets for practice; your student can access everything themselves. You just have to give them the name of the lesson. Students can download PDF practice sheets and audio files themselves. This is huge time saver!
- Your students will see improvement more quickly because the videos make it easy to practice between sessions
- If your student has any tech issues or trouble logging in, The Accent Channel will take care of them. You won’t have to worry about any tech issues.
You are not required to purchase a membership for yourself, however, it is highly recommended because you’ll need to know what materials are there, where to find them, and be able to access links, if you want to share lessons with your student that way.
Questions? Send an email to [email protected]
The practice libraries are not meant to be used as a self-paced program. These practice resources are designed to support private sessions, not to replace them. Lessons encourage the student to make notes and discuss with a qualified instructor at the next session.
CHOOSE ONE-TIME PAYMENT LIMITED ACCESS
Choose your length of access, pay once, and access ends automatically at the end of the term that you choose. This is NOT an auto-recurring payment so there is nothing to cancel! Perfect option for practice along with a program of private sessions.
CHOOSE AUTOMATED RECURRING BILLING AND SAVE!
With our most affordable option you'll be billed automatically every month, until you cancel. This is an auto-recurring payment. You may cancel at any time, (you can easily cancel your membership yourself from your student dashboard or contact us for help) and there is no minimum commitment required.
If You Are a Teacher
and you'd like to purchase access for your students as a part of your training programs, please fill out the form on this page.
We'll send an invoice by email and once payment is completed, you'll receive a code for each student. Students can use these codes to set up their own accounts for free.