Truth: I work on same 11 sounds and concepts with 80% of my students and I usually begin with the same 3 pronunciation goals to start.
If you are a non-native speaker who wants to start improving your spoken English and learn to use more American pronunciations when you speak, this course has everything you need to get started.
This is in introductory level course for non-native speakers who are just beginning to improve their speech and pronunciation when speaking English.ENROLL NOW
It's the first step to improving your speech.
In the course, you'll find all the learning, practice, and materials that you need to make my top 3 pronunciation goals automatic and permanent in your real-life conversations.
You'll finally feel confident, be easily understood by others, and be able to express your ideas more clearly when you speak English.
In the course, you will get...
- Video tutorials explaining each goal so you know exactly how to pronounce with a General American Accent
- 2 Practice videos for each goal with even more pronunciation tips
- 2 Downloadable audio files for each goal to get the repetition practice you need to make the new pronunciation goals permanent
- 2 Downloadable PDF practice sheets for each goal to use for practice any time
- Video tutorials explaining exactly how to practice for permanent improvement so you can change your current speech habits and make these goals an automatic part of your real-life conversations
- Bonus lesson for rhythm and syllable stress
- Lifetime access so you can practice as often as you like (and I want you to practice!) to maintain your improvement
- Over 100 minutes of active learning and practice