Welcome to The Accent Channel. The www.theaccentchannel.com website (the "Site") is comprised of various web pages operated by The Accent Channel, LLC ("The Accent Channel"). www.theaccentchannel.com is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the "Terms"). Your use of www.theaccentchannel.com constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
Your Membership Account
If you use this website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
The Accent Channel does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of 13. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
Membership, Cancellation, and Refund Policy
By becoming a member of The Accent Channel, you agree to have your credit card charged for a one-time payment or recurring payment, based on the course your have chosen. Recurring payments will be made for the upcoming membership period (monthly, every 6 months, or yearly, depending on your membership) until you cancel your membership. All membership charges are paid in advance. No refunds, full or partial, will be given. If you cancel early, you will not receive a partial refund. You will have access to your account until the end of the membership period. You will not be charged for the next membership period.
If we are unable to process charges to your credit card, we reserve the right to cancel your subscription. We reserve the right to alter your monthly membership fee by giving you 14 days notice.
Memberships are for single users and your account and password must not be shared with others. Your Membership and the right to use the website is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents through the use of the website is not transferable. You may not share your password with any third party or use your password for any unauthorized purposes.
When you visit this website or send messages or e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
When you enroll in any of our courses, you agree to receive e-mails from us and are opting into our email list, from which you may opt-out at any time.
Links to third party sites/Third party services
www.theaccentchannel.com may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of The Accent Channel and The Accent Channel is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. The Accent Channel is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Accent Channel of the site or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via www.theaccentchannel.com are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the www.theaccentchannel.com domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that The Accent Channel may share such information and data with any third party with whom The Accent Channel has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of www.theaccentchannel.com users and customers.
No unlawful or prohibited use/Intellectual Property
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of The Accent Channel or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. The Accent Channel content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of The Accent Channel and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of The Accent Channel or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by The Accent Channel from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the The Accent Channel Content accessed through www.theaccentchannel.com in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless The Accent Channel, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. The Accent Channel reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with The Accent Channel in asserting any available defenses.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. THE ACCENT CHANNEL, LLC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
THE ACCENT CHANNEL, LLC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. THE ACCENT CHANNEL, LLC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
The Accent Channel reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Pennsylvania in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and The Accent Channel as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. The Accent Channel's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of The Accent Channel's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by The Accent Channel with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and The Accent Channel with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and The Accent Channel with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
Changes to Terms
The Accent Channel reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which www.theaccentchannel.com is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. The Accent Channel encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
Copyrights and Trademarks
All content included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, videos, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of The Accent Channel or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of The Accent Channel, with copyright authorship for this collection by The Accent Channel protected by copyright laws. This website contains material which is licensed to us. This material may include, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
The Accent Channel’s trademarks, logos, and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not The Accent Channel’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits The Accent Channel. All other trademarks not owned by The Accent Channel that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by The Accent Channel.
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of the state of Pennsylvania, USA, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and Conditions and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and The Accent Channel.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to this website or to products or services that you purchase through this website shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Pennsylvania, USA, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate the Accent Channel’s intellectual property rights, The Accent Channel may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of Pennsylvania, USA, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under these Terms and Conditions shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under these Terms and Conditions shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to these Terms and Conditions, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
Website Policies, Modification, and Severability
No Waiver of Rights
Our failure to enforce any rights reserved in these Terms and Conditions or to take action against any other party in the event of any breach shall not be deemed a waiver by us as to subsequent enforcement of rights or subsequent actions in the event of future breaches.
The material on this web site is for learning and training purposes only. User results may vary based on many factors. The Accent Channel makes no guarantee as to the amount of progress or improvement of any individual.
We make every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly and do our best to provide consistent and reliable access. However, The Accent Channel takes no responsibility for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues. The Accent Channel is not liable or responsible for any loss or damage caused by inability to access this website, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Contact Us: The Accent Channel welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
The Accent Channel, LLC Email Address: [email protected]
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that The Accent Channel is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. The Accent Channel and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
Last Updated: June 1, 2017
Gain the skills that can open the door to a new career, a new business of your own, and freedom to build the life you want, while helping others improve their lives.
Enter your info below and be the first to know when enrollment opens to this one-of-a-kind training.